Come home to your body
Gently, boldly, courageously, let’s move together from stuck and numb to joyful and alive.
Some of my clients come to me having been uncomfortable and unhappy in their bodies for as long as they can remember. Others are living with the impact of past experiences including sexual abuse, domestic violence or traumatic births. Some are in the midst of or have been through eating disorders, addictions or self-harm patterns.
Many have spent years in therapy and others are sharing their experiences for the first time.
What they have in common is a sense of disconnection from their beautiful bodies, and a yearning for different.
For Peace. Freedom. Aliveness.
What happens when we’re disconnected from our bodies? You might find yourself:
- feeling deep shame about your body and your experiences
- being harsh and controlling with your body, whether through extreme eating/exercise or harsh thoughts
- feeling like you’re a talking head, numb from the neck down
- disowning your sexuality and femininity
- finding it hard to tell when you’re hungry, exhausted etc
- having an uneasy or difficult relationship with food or exercise
- feeling out of touch with your natural creativity and joie de vivre
- noticing that you tend to be overly attached or highly withdrawn in your relationships
I experienced all of these and more during the 10+ years I spent disowning my body and battling binge eating disorder and bulimia.
And during those years I heard many versions of the same sentiment: ‘once an ED victim, always cray cray about food’.
Subtext: you might ‘recover’, but you’ll never really be free.
At the time, I didn’t realise the impact of constantly hearing that I was never going to be completely over it. But looking back – how f**cking demoralising is that?!
The best part is that, knowing what I know now, I can officially say:
I call BULLSHIT! [insert multiple woman dancing emojis ;)]
It doesn’t matter what your personal brand of experience is or has been. No matter how long you’ve battled or how much shame you have. No matter how affected or wounded you feel.
Let’s make space for it to shine through so you can:
- Joyfully let go of destructive and extreme habits
- Come home to your beautiful, amazing body
- Embody your sensuality, femininity and creativity
- Thrive beyond past experiences and dance into your future
We’ll work together for four months, meeting in person in London or via video call twice per month with unlimited whatsapp and email support between sessions. The investment for the programme is £180 per month and payment plans are available.
“You make me feel very safe and that trust and safety has been the cornerstone of our work. You have done so much for me and changed my life beyond what I could dream. I now LOVE my body. I now feel sexual and sensual. I have more confidence and I am more at peace with what has happened to me. I don’t know if I can convey the magnitude of what our work together has meant for me.”
Has this lit a spark of hope in your heart? Want to know more?
Let’s arrange a confidential call (no charge) to get to know each other and find out if working together feels right.